WEBSITE REDESIGN — CANADA's LOCAL GARDENER
That is one of my works that the work required a redesign of a web page with a news page. I chose Canada’s Local Gardener as the target of my redesign. In this work, I redesigned their typesetting and added some functions to achieve user experience and interaction design. Similarly, I remade their Colour Palette to improve the visual impression of my works further.
- The original web page contents were very confusing, and the visual effect was not good, so I rearranged all the typesetting to make them look cleaner and tidy based on the original content remained unchanged.
- Some pages only have some content. I have summarized them and put them on the home page, along with everything else. Also, rank the content in order of importance.
- The sidebar incorporates content. Like the company’s social media accounts, the latest news, and the hottest news. We optimized the appearance of the player.
- After optimizing the appearance, it becomes more professional, clean and attracts more young users.
- I redesigned the appearance of the website to optimize the user’s visual experience.
- I designed social media accounts, Hot News, the latest news, and other features to help users optimize their user experience.
- The original website could not attract too many young user groups, resulting in too few customer groups. After optimizing the new interface, it can attract more users of different age groups.
- Re-use the Color Palette, which is more suitable, so that users can better associate the garden’s theme. Visually, users can prioritize content to a great extent.