EDUCATION APP — NEXT
The App aims at students close to graduating from high school, college or college, and who want to move on to other careers. The age of the audience is between 16 and 55. Among them, 18-30 is the primary age group. Therefore, I think this App’s style should be more acceptable to young people, so I chose to add Radius to most of the boxes. That helps to make them seem less formal.
- In the design interface of the APP, I added charts and data for users’ reference. The advantage is that users can get accurate information.
- Set up Q&A to get users’ ideas to prioritize them and offer them ideal jobs.
- The design of the blog page is my favorite part. I want to have user to user interaction. Everyone can share their experience and watch lectures by qualified practitioners on the platform.
- I needed to make a decision adjustment. For example, I need to express my ideas more.
- Make some color adjustments to find more suitable color matching options.
- Some typography, after use, is not so ideal. For example, the layout of blogs and the press is not uniform enough.
- Consider replacing illustrations with authentic images.